The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission (CRC) will hold a specially called meeting Sept. 21 at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center, 203 South Front Street, New Bern.
A public input and comment period is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. At the chair’s discretion, comments may be limited to three minutes per person. The meeting is open to the public.
WHO: N.C. Coastal Resources Commission
WHAT: Specially Called Meeting
WHEN: Sept. 21 at 10 a.m.
*Public input and comment period – 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: New Bern Riverfront Convention Center, 203 South Front Street, New Bern
Agenda items for the commission meeting include:
- Consideration of a variance for oceanfront setbacks
- Public hearings:
- Amendments to 15A NCAC 7H .0305 Minimum Growing Season for Vegetation
- Amendments to General Permit Time Period Extension
- Amendments to 15A NCAC 7H .0309 Exception for Lots platted post 1979
- CAMA Permit Fee Increases
- Legal Updates
MEETING MATERIALS AND PRESENTATIONS:
A full meeting agenda and briefing materials can be found on the CRC website. Times indicated on the agenda for individual items are subject change.