Nags Head Ocean Rescue is looking for lifeguards to join the award-winning ocean rescue team this summer. Are you ready for a challenge or do you know someone who could be up to the task?
This season brings exciting, new benefits:
- $18/hr Starting Rate ($19/hr for EMT Certified)
- $600+ End of Season Bonus
- Paid Emergency Response Training
- Paid CPR and ATV Training
- Paid Open Water Training
Lifeguards are also paid to WORK OUT and COMPETE in local, regional, and national lifesaving competitions!
Requirements to Apply:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check and Drug Screen
- 1 Mile Run Test (Under 8 minutes)
- 500 Meter Swim (Under 10 minutes)
**They are also looking for housing for the team. If you can help or know of any potential housing, please contact Ocean Rescue Captain Chad Motz at Chad.Motz@nagsheadnc.gov.