Congratulations to this year’s Town of Nags Head Earl Murray, Jr. Employee of the Year nominees.
Presented by Nags Head’s Board of Commissioners each December, the award, named after Police Sergeant Earl Murray, who died in the line of duty in May 2009, recognizes Town employees who have excelled in:
- attitude towards the public and co-workers
- quality of work
- willingness to cooperate with others
Nags Head’s Board will announce the Employee of the Year honoree at their December 7, 2022 meeting.
This year’s nominees are:
- Administrative Services: Tax Collector Linda Bittner
- Public Services: Facilities Maintenance Technician Bruce Erickson
- Fire and Rescue: Fire Captain Phil Wolfe
- Planning and Development: Building Inspector III Steve Szymanski
- Police: Detective Christian Aguirre
- Town Clerk: Permit Specialist Kim Thompson
Congratulations to Linda, Bruce, Phil, Steve, Christian, and Kim!