The 2022 Outer Banks Parade of Homes experience on Columbus Day weekend will be back to in person tours during Open Hours of Thursday through Saturday, October 6-8, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For three days, you will have exclusive access to some of the most innovative, exciting homes on the Outer Banks. And as a tour visitor, you will have access to the masterful builders information and are encouraged to reach out and discuss your homebuilding plans and dreams.
Come see the custom built and beautiful homes on the Outer Banks during the 30th annual Parade of Homes, crafted and built by the best in North Carolina. Click the links below to view each home:
- The Rosewell Group – 116 Brae Burn Dr., Powells Point
- SAGA – 1012 Cruz Bay, Corolla
- CMI Design Studio – 890 Lighthouse, Corolla
- Mancuso – 502 Ocean Way, Corolla
- Compass Edge Construction – 103 High Dune Loop, Southern Shores
- Croatan Custom Homes – 73 Poteskeet, Southern Shores
- Costin Creations – 4425 Ridge Rd., Kitty Hawk
- Croatan Custom Homes – 5005 Lindbergh, Kitty Hawk
- Reliant Construction – 3002 Bay Drive, Kill Devil Hills
- SimpleSide Construction – 315 W. Wilbur Ct., kill Devil Hills
- SAGA – 118 Cambridge, Unit C, Kill Devil Hills
Get more details and purchase tickets online at https://www.obhomebuilders.org/2022-parade-of-homes/