Town of Nags Head property tax bills should be arriving in the mail this week and next. If you are set up to receive your bill via email, it will already be in your inbox.
So now that you know your tax bill is available, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- You can view AND PAY your tax bill online.
- There are payment plans available. Email email@example.com for more information and be sure to check out our tax bill payment calculator.
- You can sign up to receive your tax bill via email. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the service.
And here are some important dates:
- July, 2022: Tax bills are mailed, payment plan enrollment opens.
- Sept. 1, 2022: Tax bills are due (interest penalties do not begin until Jan.6).
- Jan. 5, 2023: Last day to pay taxes without interest penalties.
- Jan. 6, 2022: Tax bills are delinquent.
If you have any questions you can visit the Real Estate Tax Service’s website, call 252-441-5508, or email email@example.com.