Hop on a unique craft beverage trail to soak in Elizabeth City’s unique riverside retreat, one sip at a time.
Pair locally brewed beer with a riverside sunset. Savor fine wine in good company. Fuel a walk in nature with small-batch coffee. This is the getaway you’ve been craving.
Make your way through the Elizabeth City Sipping Trail with your trusty passport in hand to earn a special souvenir cup and your chance at a grand prize! Elizabeth City is full of delicious unique drinks for any time of day.
Bring your passport along on a solo sipping excursion or bring your friends along with you! To hop on the trail, you can download your own passport here or pick up a hard copy at any of the participating venues, the Welcome Center, or the information kiosk at Mariners’ Wharf Park.
Be sure to share your journey on social media with us using #SippingEC
Collect all 8 stamps and return your passport by January 7, 2023 to win a free souvenir cup and enter for a chance to win an exciting grand prize. Participating is easy: sip, stamp, repeat!
For all the details, go to https://visitelizabethcity.com/Sipping/Sipping-Trail
- Must be age 21 or older to participate
- No purchase is necessary, but please support our local craft beverage spots!
- Must collect all eight stamps to redeem prize
- Venue hours vary, please check in advance to make sure your next stop is open.
- One passport per person
- Prizes are while supplies last and are subject to change.
- Prizes must be redeemed by January 7, 2023
- Share your journey on social media using #SippingEC
- To be entered into the grand prize drawing, you must turn in your completed passport by January 7, 2023 and provide your name, phone number and email address using the form on the back of the passport.
Please sip responsibly. Never, ever drink and drive!